Christmas Tree Skirt for Myself


I completed this Christmas tree skirt in less than a week (as opposed to more than a year it took me for the other one I have made). I loved the striping and the zig zag. I definitely want to make a baby afghan in this pattern (different colors, of course, and without the hole in the middle!). Lots and lots of double crochet...

Here is the pattern for this skirt, from Smooth Fox's Blog, http://smoothfoxlover.blogspot.com/2009/10/smoothfoxs-christmas-tree-skirt-free.html. I followed the colors exactly, although I couldn't use the Hobby Lobby yarn (my HL was out of the colors I needed) so I used Red Heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pattern and will look great under the tree. Dale

Want to Order a Crochet Hat?

Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...